About Westfield Arkadia
On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to welcome you very warmly to our website. I am delighted that you are here, and I would like to assure you that all your comments and opinions about Westfield Arkadia are extremely important to us. We will answer every question you may have, and we will carefully read every suggestion. For your convenience, we have also created our iPhone and Android apps, as well as the profiles on Facebook and Instagram with news about our current initiatives and offers.
Westfield Arkadia is the largest shopping centre in Poland, visited annually by nearly 20 million customers. The centre is home to flagship shops of Polish and international brands, elegant restaurants and cafés, a cinema, and a medical centre. Westfield Arkadia stands out through its unique architectural design: glass roofs, shopping street-like passages, colourful mosaic patterns, and natural stone. Since 2004, the centre has been attracting crowds of customers with its unusual atmosphere, convenient shopping, and the richest offer in Poland’s capital city.Westfield Arkadia has won many prestigious awards and prizes, including in competitions organised by the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC):
- European Shopping Centre Award, awarded to the best shopping centres in Europe.
- Solal Marketing Award – Grand Opening, Expansion & Renovation category. The award-winning campaign included integration of advertising, marketing, and public relations.
- Maxi Merit Award in the 'Advertising' category.
- Construction & Investment Journal Awards 2004 for Poland, for the Best Shopping Centre Project in Poland.
- CEE Real Estate Awards for 2004: "Outstanding Investment 2004" and "Retail Property of 2004".
- Warsaw without Barriers: award in the category "Facility accepted for use use after 1 January 2003".
- Warsaw Insider Magazine: 1st place in the "Best shopping mall" category in the "Best of Warsaw" competition.
- EFFIE 2005: Award in the category "Effective use of outdoor advertising" and nomination in the "Launch" category.
- Leader of Safe Services 2007 – an award presented by the Mayor of Warsaw’s Śródmieście district and the Chief Commander of Police HQ in recognition of the centre’s proactive safety measures.
- Eurobuild Awards 2010 for the best retail project in Poland (industry award).
- CEE Retail Awards 2017 - The best F&B Concept for Arkadia's Grand Kitchen
- PRCH Awards 2017 - Redevelopment / Expansion / Modernisation of the year